Using Salesforce for keeping track of client activity for your corporate clients?
With Qondor API you can automatically update Salesforce with Meetings & Events projects and:
- Provide actionable insights to sales & account management
- Do mixed reporting of Corporate travel together with Meetings & Events
- Configure what kind of information you want to transfer, including budget sales and revenue, estimated sales/revenue, confirmed sales/revenue etc.
In this sample I use the customer number from Salesforce as customer number in Qondor.
Pretty basic, we have an Account Number field in Salesforce, but this could be any custom field as well.
Qondor customer information
Qondor customers can either be added manually with the correct customer number, or synced through Salesforce or API from your mid or backoffice solution. The important part is that there is a common key for syncing. In this example I use the standard field Customer number.
Creating your project
In Qondor, you can specify relevant information for syncing with Salesforce. In my example I sync Qondor project financials and dates into Salesforce.
How it looks in Salesforce
- Not using Salesforce, fear not. We support multiple CRMs using zapier.com as integration engine.
- Not using a dedicated CRM system in your business? Not a problem, Qondor’s lightweight CRM will provide you with the insights you need
- It’s not just CRM systems we can integrate to, maybe you would like a channel message in Slack when a customer accepts an offer
- or how about automatically adding all attendees on your trips to your newsletter in MailChimp?
The possibilities are endless!
Not using Qondor yet? Don’t miss out and schedule a demo
PS: To be able to use the api you need to be on the Agency or Enterprise plan. Zapier is a third party application which I used in this example, but any integration provider or manual coding would also work. Using an integration provider may incur additional costs.